Vendor Terms & Conditions
Wedding Show Rules and Regulations
Schedule – January 20, 2019 Show
Venue: Fayetteville Town Center, 15 Mountain, Fayetteville, AR 72701
Vendor Setup: Saturday, January 19th from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm and Sunday, January 20th from 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Vendor Teardown: Sunday, January 20th from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Expo Hours: Sunday, July 29th from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Booths – Setup:
• Single Booth Size: 10’ X 10’. An 8 or 6ft table with linen, 2 chairs and pipe and drape are included.
Additional equipment and services may be ordered directly through the Town Center including chairs, tables, electricity, wifi etc.
• Load-in/out is allowed through the front doors during the designated hours or at the truck height loading dock.
Fire Department Regulations:
• Regular 6’ wide fire aisles must be maintained.
• No open flames (sternos allowed).
• Vendors must provide their own fire extinguisher, if needed (required for exhibitors with tents).
• Exhibits over 14’ in height must be approved and remain 18” below sprinkler heads.
• Cardboard boxes must be removed or broken down.
• Fire lanes must be kept clean – 10 minute unload curb time is permitted.
• Exhibitors with Food or Beverages:
• NO ALCOHOL may be served, sold or distributed by any exhibitor at any time at the Wedding Show. Failure to comply will result in immediate dismissal from Wedding Expo without refund.
• Sample sized food items or non-alcoholic beverages may be distributed by exhibitors during the Wedding Show. Vendors planning to distribute food or beverages must sign the hotel’s release of liability to be kept on file.
• Tape, nails, tacks or screws may not be used to attach displays or signs to floor, walls or ceiling.
• Exhibits will not be allowed in the Convention Center outside of designated schedule above.
• Vendors are required to leave booths set up until the close of the Wedding Show. Vendors that begin dismantling booth prior to show close will forfeit receiving the Wedding Registration list via email and not be allowed to register for the following year’s Wedding Show.
• All necessary power cords and interior booth lighting must be provided by Vendor, unless ordered through the Town Center.
• Each vendor must register with Event Nation upon arrival to set up the booth space
• All aisle spaces must be kept open and shall not be used for exhibit demonstration purposes.
• Booth spaces must be kept clean and orderly.
• All signs must be professional produced of quality acceptable to Event Nation. Signs must be freestanding or on an easel or mounted to the booth. Hanging signs will be allowed with approval of the Center management. Questionable displays, signs, items or promotions will be removed as requested by Event Nation.
• No vehicles may park near the wedding show entrance for advertising unless curbside parking is paid for in addition to the exhibitor booth space. Vehicle must be approved by Event Nation.
• Only literature from contracted vendors will be allowed to be distributed. Violations will result in immediate removal from the event without refund.
• Any equipment causing excessive noise or annoyance will not be allowed.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the Convention Center.
Deposits and Payments:
• A 50% deposit is required with the Vendor Order Form to secure booth space. Booths will not be held without a deposit or payment in full.
• If vendor opts for 50% deposit, the balance of payment must be received no later than 30 days prior to the show.
• Vendors signing up 30 day or less before the show will be required to pay in full at the time of contracting.
Vendor Terms & Conditions
- Sydnie Grace, LLC DBA Event Nation (EventNation) may cancel contract at any time and reserves the right to refuse rental facilities of the Center and participation unless full payment is made, in advance, as outlined in the Wedding Show Rules & Regulations, under “Deposits and Payments”.
- In the event of inclement weather, the show will not be cancelled. No refunds will be made to Vendor.
- It is expressly understood and agreed (a) that Vendor is an independent contractor and Event Nation shall exercise no supervision or control over the employees of the Vendor or others in the service of Vendor, and (b) that Event Nation shall provide no special services other than those specifically set out in Vendor Order Form. Event Nation reserves the right to approve all products/services displayed by Vendor. Event Nation further reserves the right to confiscate or demand removal of any and all products/services that Event Nation deems inappropriate. Refusal by Vendor to remove inappropriate materials may result in immediate expulsion of Vendor from the Expo.
- It is agreed that Vendor will comply with all laws – federal, state and local, including all ordinances of the city of Fayetteville, Arkansas – and all rules, regulations and requirements of the Police and Fire Departments, and any and all requirements specifically made by the Fire Marshall in connection with the exhibition and/or presentations occurring hereunder, and shall obey any other regulations of any municipal authority of the City of Fayetteville, Arkansas. Vendor will obtain and pay for all necessary permits, licenses, taxes on tickets used in connection with the exhibition and/or presentations hereunder, and will not do or suffer to be done anything on said premises during the term of the Expo in violation of any such laws, ordinances, rules or requirements, and if the City of Fayetteville and/or Event Nation calls attention of said Vendor or any person employed by or admitted to said premises by said Vendor, the Vendor will immediately desist from and correct such violation.
- Vendor agrees that Event Nation shall be free and clear of all liabilities and expenses which Vendor may incur in connection with or during Vendor’s use of the Fayetteville Town Center.
- Vendor shall assume full responsibility for any damages done to the area rented by Vendor in the building or facilities which may occur during the period of time by Vendor.
- In the event Event Nation shall, due to conditions beyond its control, find it impossible to provide the Fayetteville Town Center and facilities as provided herein, Vendor agrees that Event Nation shall be held harmless from any liability which Vendor may have incurred in connection with said rental of the premises. This provision includes building damage to such an extent to render the facility unfit for use as determined by Event Nation caused by fire, flood, tornado, wind storm, vandalism, civil turmoil or any other act over which Event Nation has not control. In the event of said damage to the building, Event Nation shall return Vendor’s payment, less and amount representing the pro rate of expenses incurred by Event Nation on behalf of Vendor, and the agreement shall be void.
- Vendor agrees not to transfer or assign any part of the premises, to any person, firm, organization or corporation, without the prior written consent of Event Nation.
- All Vendors representing any type of product or service at the Event Nation Wedding Show must sign the Terms & Conditions with Event Nation. No products or services may be represented by any individual or business without acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
- Booth Sharing: Event Nation does not allow sharing or subleasing. Every business that participates in the Wedding Show in any way must have a SIGNED CONTRACT with Event Nation. No sharing or subleasing. An example would be a florist providing a floral arrangement in exchange for placing cards or literature at the booth. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED! All multi-business business must have a booth for every business represented at the standard rate per business. All literature in any form, must be from the business that has a contract with Event Nation.
- Cancellation by Vendor: In the event Vendor needs to cancel their commitment with Event Nation, Vendor agrees to forfeit all paid monies. No cancellation refunds will be made.
- Setup and Teardown Times: Vendor agrees to abide by the times outlined by Event Nation in the Wedding Show Rules & Regulations for Setup and Teardown times. Failure to abide by these times may result in additional rental feed due to the venue.
- Early Teardown: Due to liability, a $100 fine will be levied upon any business who tears down their booth before the GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY & ALL THE BRIDES HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING. In addition, the brides contact list will be forfeited. The second time the Vendor does not comply with this rule, they will be denied further participation with Event Nation. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Deposits: If paying a deposit of 50% to reserve your booth space, all balances MUST be paid in full no later than 30 days before the show. Vendors must be paid in full 30 days prior to the show.
- Door Prizes – Vendors may give away prizes although they are not required. Vendors must be responsible for providing their own door prize boxes & registration cards. At the end of the show, vendors will write the winners name and display it in their booth on a colored slip provided by Event Nation. The brides will walk through the show one last time to see if they have won.
- Vendor agrees that the list of attending brides is not required to be made available to vendor by Event Nation and is not included in the booth rental. The list will be emailed to any vendor in good standing with Event Nation one-week following the show. Vendor agrees not to sell, lend or otherwise transfer names collected at the show, to any business or individual for any reason. Vendor agrees to be held liable for any unauthorized use of the list and names collected at the show according to the Vendor Contract with Event Nation.
- Event Nation will assign booth numbers to vendors.