You can expect an array of wedding professionals. The booths are designed to give you ideas for your wedding in the latest colors and trends. You can meet vendors face-to-face, ask questions, and see the latest wedding must-haves.
We welcome anyone to attend. Bring your fiancé, wedding party, friends or family members. Tickets are $10 cash at the door or $8 in advance. Children 5 and under are free. Advance ticket purchase ends at 12:00 pm on the day before the show (Saturday).
1) Pre-printed address labels - Vendors may ask you for your contact info in order to enter your name into drawings to win extras for your wedding day. Writing your personal info over and over can get exhausting. Labels are quick and easy. Print up labels with your name, your groom's name, wedding date, street address, email address, phone number and any other information you wish to include.
2) Checkbook - Some vendors offer specials if you book with them that day. Their calendars fill up fast so have your checkbook handy to reserve your date.
3) Calendar/Planner/Inspirational Photos - Be ready to jot down notes, dates, contact info, etc...It's always a good idea to be prepared and organized. A lot of brides bring their tablets to show vendors their Idea Boards/Look Books.
Dress is generally casual, with most attendees wearing t-shirts and jeans. Wear comfortable shoes! You’ll easily spend 2 hours at the show, and while ample seating is always available around Dance Central Stage, you’ll likely spend most of that time up walking around.
- Always ask wedding vendors if they are available for your wedding date before you ask anything else. This helps you both immediately tell whether or not you’re a good fit!
- How can they help bring your specific vision to life – whether that’s rustic-chic or Hollywood glamour?
Can they provide their services at your venue location?
- What is their show special, and when does the offer expire?
Every Event Nation Wedding Show has a concession area and bar with items for purchase. Some vendors will sample food and cake or offer treats.
The bride or groom is automatically signed up for the giveaway with the purchase of a ticket. You must be present to win. The drawing is held at 4:00 pm. You must be engaged to be married to win.
Your 10X10' booth comes with an 8' table with black linens, 2 chairs, an 8' pipe and drape backdrop and 3' side pipe and drape. You'll business will be featured on our Facebook page in the month prior to the event and you'll be listed in our directory from the time your register until 30 days after the show.
Yes. Sample sized foods are acceptable. Embassy Suites will require vendors to purchase or provide floor covering and to sign a waiver of liability. Retail sales of food to attendees are not permitted.
No, alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be distributed by any entity other than Embassy Suites (the venue). Any violations of this policy will result in immediate removal from the Bridal Expo.
Sunday, January 21st from 8:00 am.to 11:30 am
Sunday, January 21st from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Sunday, January 21st from 12:00 pm to 4:00
John Q. Hammons Convention Center has a truck height loading dock.
You may also load in/out through the large rollup doors at the rear of the convention center. Please keep your parking here limited to allow other vendors to load in/out.
NO load in/out is to occur through the front doors.